Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Help Center

mrsjrd
journeyman
Reged: 07/20/11
Can't load "live" feeds on Samsung Galaxy Victory phone. "Old" random feed lope loads instead. I can see "live" feeds in the preview boxes.
07/14/14 08:50 AM

I have tried Dolphin(android, desktop and i-phone mode), Puffin, Flashfox, and Chrome. I have updated my phone and installed program updates.

I also have a tablet which has the same problem. It is HP touchpad with an android operating system installed.

I had a close relative that was sick(who I helped care for) and died recently. I really would like to be able to watch the feeds as a distraction.

Could someone please help me figure this out?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Can't load "live" feeds on Samsung Galaxy Victory phone. "Old" random feed lope loads instead. I can see "live" feeds in the preview boxes.
mrsjrd
07/14/14 08:50 AM
xx * Did you try the suggestions in the post below? In the browser options you must check the box that says "request desktop view".
binkie94
07/14/14 03:06 PM
xx * I have tried dolphin with the user agent marked desktop but I can't see current live feeds. I will try my touchpad tonight. Thanks!!!! NT
mrsjrd
07/15/14 05:47 AM
xx * And you have flash installed? Google abandoned it in recent android systems NT
frustratedposter
07/15/14 06:20 AM
xx * I tend to think alot of the problems are because Flash isn't installed NT
binkie94
07/16/14 12:48 PM
xx * Definitely. Google doesn't officially support flas in recent Android versions NT
frustratedposter
07/17/14 01:35 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 732
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)