Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Help Center

This is a response to: I am using Chrome and under the chrome control and custom bars is an incognito selection that allows you to disable/enable extension
seahorse
Joker Type Cast
Reged: 03/27/08
Loc: Virginia
Thanks for mentioning Chrome. see my update above. I downloaded it, it's the only one that works for me, I never would have thought of it NT
06/04/14 07:59 PM

It's not what you lost that counts, it's what you do with what you have left H. Humphrey

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Can anyone help me, I'm getting things ready for the season and noticed something on cbs.com that wasn't there last year...
seahorse
06/03/14 08:15 PM
xx * An update of what I've been doing...and where the directions are
seahorse
06/04/14 07:57 PM
xx * I get the same message on CBS and as far as I know, I don't have adblocker so I don't know WTD. Will the old BB Viewer still work this season? NT
FurnitureAlliance
06/03/14 10:51 PM
xx * I am using Chrome and under the chrome control and custom bars is an incognito selection that allows you to disable/enable extension
colleenag
06/03/14 08:30 PM
xx * Thanks for mentioning Chrome. see my update above. I downloaded it, it's the only one that works for me, I never would have thought of it NT
seahorse
06/04/14 07:59 PM
xx * You can disable it site specific. Not sure what adblocker you have so not sure how to tell you how to do it. But feeds don't have ads so it shouldn't
CBospreyizzle
06/03/14 08:19 PM
xx * I know have ad aware. I don't know if I have anything else. I'm so frustrated. Thank you! NT
seahorse
06/03/14 08:23 PM
xx * Hmmm... I'm not familiar with that add-on so I don't know if it can be disabled site specific. Sorry! I'd recommend checking out the FAQ on the
CBospreyizzle
06/03/14 08:28 PM
xx * ok I will do that, thank you. but you helped me. glad to know the feeds wont be affected at least NT
seahorse
06/03/14 08:30 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1472
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)