HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB HG Info

LiZinTeXaS
veteran
Reged: 08/04/14
Elena Davies :Longhorn Steer that her father brought to her dorm: Video and news story below
07/16/17 08:35 AM

RICK SMITH: Unexpected visitor steers into ASU dorm
It wasn't a bull stampeding through a china shop, but a longhorn Texas steer caused considerable excitement when it strolled through the new Centennial Village residence hall at Angelo State University last weekend.
"I was in my room when I heard a 'moo' from the hallway," said Elena Davies, a freshman student from Fort Worth.
"It was loud. I thought 'Oh my gosh!' I opened the door and, sure enough, there was my dad, leading Oreo down the hallway."
Elena's father is "Cowboy" Craig Davies, a 61-year-old entrepreneur, entertainer and animal trainer who operates a catering and entertainment company in Bandera.
The longhorn, named Oreo, is a not-quite-grown 8-year-old, 1,300-pound steer. Oreo's horns measure 6-foot-6 from tip to tip.
...Continue Article

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Elena Davies :Longhorn Steer that her father brought to her dorm: Video and news story below
LiZinTeXaS *
07/16/17 08:35 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 1976
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv2)