Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Texas Cheer White Squad Rookie of the Year ~ Morgan
09/28/16 02:24 AM

Monday, April 29, 2013

Texas Cheer White Squad Rookie of the Year

Ever since I can remember, cheerleading has been a huge passion and influence in my life. Instead of going to parties and my own senior prom, I was going to cheer practice and competitions. And naturally, once I had been accepted into the University of Texas I began to prepare to try out for cheer at one of the best colleges in the state. After the nerve racking try out process it was to my surprise that I made the squad! I was on the all-girl team, White Squad, and couldn’t even being to control my excitement. I’m pretty sure after I found out I made the team, my mom bought everything she could get her hands on that was burnt orange or cheer related… once a cheer mom, always a cheer mom. At the beginning of the year when we first started cheer practice I didn’t quite realize what I was in for. Not only was I going to school and being a new member of a sorority, I was also balancing cheer practice three times a week. I was often sore from workouts and exhausted by the time it came around to studying, but none of that really mattered to me… I was getting to cheer at THE University of Texas, and that was pretty cool. On White Squad, I began my year as an alternate team member and didn’t really expect to get moved up or make it on the field to cheer at the football games. I just enjoyed being around my friends as well as keeping up with my cheerleading. To my complete and utter disbelief, when my coach was announcing the girls who would be cheering the first football game… my name was on the list! Read on here: http://texaszeta.blogspot.com/2013/04/texas-cheer-white-squad-rookie-of-year.html

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Texas Cheer White Squad Rookie of the Year ~ Morgan
Dreamer Administrator
09/28/16 02:24 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 3561
Thread Tags: Morgan BBOTT

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)