Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB HG Info

This is a response to: Vanessa:As most of you know, my ex husband and dear friend, Chad Brown is currently fighting a very aggressive cancer that has come back several times
joCpcat
Reged: 08/02/15
My prayers go out to your friend. If a good persoMy prayers go out to your friend. If a good person wins, maybe they will donate some of the $ to him.
09/04/16 12:29 AM

I can never believe that a piece of SCUM who lies to get his teacher fired out of childish revenge would ever give up a dime of his $. He would just LIE and say he did! Again, simply put, SCUM! And lovely NICOREY! Nicole has already rented out her vagina for the season, &
to a pretty sketchy tenant at that. Though she has shown her vagina is for sale - cheap - I'm not so sure generosity to the Dolt transfers to generosity of the soul. And Corey, dear dense, unaware Corey. Unless it is in the bottom of a shot glass or that thing out there in space that he is always staring at, the chances of him winning are so remote that you don't even need to worry about a contribution coming from Corey. He wouldn't give you anything anyway, because he'll need it for strippers. His biggest contribution to charity of the season will be to Nicole's Mom when he thanks Nicole "for the sex" and dumps her. So your best bet is James and Natalie. James is a good man. I think he would really be the one that would make a large donation too. I'd like to think Natalie would also, but I hate to say it, but think you'd come up dry there too. Pretty much. I think she's all show. Victor is the real wildcard. I'm not sure about him at all I worry that he's been under Paul's wing too long. Paul is evil, pure and simple. Scum. All in all, it's been a pretty arid place in the BB
house this season. MY prayers and love to your friend. It is times like this that I wish I were a millionaire.
n wins, maybe they will donate some of the $ to him. This, of course excludes Paul-SCUM- & Nicorey!!!

I can never believe that a piece of SCUM who lies to get his teacher fired out of childish revenge would ever give up a dime of his $. He would just LIE and say he did! Again, simply put, SCUM! And lovely NICOREY! Nicole has already rented out her vagina for the season, &
to a pretty sketchy tenant at that. Though she has shown her vagina is for sale - cheap - I'm not so sure generosity to the Dolt transfers to generosity of the soul. And Corey, dear dense, unaware Corey. Unless it is in the bottom of a shot glass or that thing out there in space that he is always staring at, the chances of him winning are so remote that you don't even need to worry about a contribution coming from Corey. He wouldn't give you anything anyway, because he'll need it for strippers. His biggest contribution to charity of the season will be to Nicole's Mom when he thanks Nicole "for the sex" and dumps her. So your best bet is James and Natalie. James is a good man. I think he would really be the one that would make a large donation too. I'd like to think Natalie would also, but I hate to say it, but think you'd come up dry there too. Pretty much. I think she's all show. Victor is the real wildcard. I'm not sure about him at all I worry that he's been under Paul's wing too long. Paul is evil, pure and simple. Scum. All in all, it's been a pretty arid place in the BB
house this season. MY prayers and love to your friend. It is times like this that I wish I were a millionaire.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Vanessa:As most of you know, my ex husband and dear friend, Chad Brown is currently fighting a very aggressive cancer that has come back several times
Dreamer Administrator
07/12/15 01:28 PM
xx * My prayers go out to your friend. If a good persoMy prayers go out to your friend. If a good person wins, maybe they will donate some of the $ to him.
joCpcat
09/04/16 12:29 AM
xx * My prayers go out to your friend. If a good person wins, maybe they will donate some of the $ to him. This, of course excludes Paul-SCUM- & Nicorey!
joCpcat
09/04/16 12:22 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 15179
Thread Tags: Vanessa BB17

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)