Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB HG Info

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Meet Tiffany Rousso: All I've Heard All Day is Marcia Marcia Marcia!
06/15/16 03:51 AM

Meet Tiffany Rousso: All I've Heard All Day is Marcia Marcia Marcia! #BB18
By FeedWatcher

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

So.....the rumors were true. Vanessa Rousso's little sister Tiffany will join the cast of BB18. Tiffany is 32, and she lives in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. And this is what I'm referring to in the title of the post, if you don't know.

The SuperFans all know that Tiffany Rousso had a strong possibility of being in the BB18 house, because Vanessa already spilled the beans. Accidentally, I'm sure, but this was a spill that you can't just wipe up with a paper towel. Last week it looked like she wanted to do a web search of "Tiffany Rousso and BB18", but she tweeted that instead.

Oops. She deleted the tweet, but it fed right into Facebook, where it stayed for several hours. I think the most damning part is that Vanessa never commented on it, to deny or deflect, even though there was a whole thread on Reddit about the subject. But here's the problem: If any of the other newbies, or even the 4 remaining returnee players were online doing any type of Big Brother research or reading, they surely know Tiffany is going to be in the house. Because this rumor caused a little FRENZY for the Super Fans as we all scoured the internet for clues about casting.Read more here: http://bigbrotherlivefeedupdates.blogspot.com/2016/06/meet-tiffany-rousso-all-ive-heard-all.html

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Meet Tiffany Rousso: All I've Heard All Day is Marcia Marcia Marcia!
Dreamer Administrator
06/15/16 03:51 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 2087
Thread Tags: Tiffany BB18

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)