Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
NATALIE: This Sunshine Girl Reflects on 2013
06/14/16 07:52 PM

NATALIE: This Sunshine Girl Reflects on 2013

Posted Jan 22, 2014

By New York Jets Flight Crew Cheerleader

One of my favorite parts of being a Jets Flight Crew Cheerleader this season, other than our passionate fans, was being the squad’s Sunshine Girl! This season, Donna Marie and I had the honor of holding this position. Just as all 33 Flight Crew Cheerleaders bring excitement and spirit to all 10 home games, we did the same for our squad off of the field.

The title came with a big responsibility — we baked for every Flight Crew Cheerleader’s birthday and did special things for our teammates throughout the season.

My experience as Sunshine Girl is one I will cherish forever. After I applied for the position through our Director, Denise Garvey, I waited to find out if I was selected. Donna and I compiled a list of the Flight Crew birthdays along with their favorite treats. We also kept an eye out for special events in any of our teammates' lives.
More: http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/article-5/NATALIE-This-Sunshine-Girl-Reflects-on-2013/1aa0d818-bdcd-4b24-9ad8-4c58fdbac8a0

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* NATALIE: This Sunshine Girl Reflects on 2013
Dreamer Administrator
06/14/16 07:52 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 4283
Thread Tags: Natalie BB18

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)