Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB HG Info

Thunderclap
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 06/29/05
Loc: Houston, TX
Becky Burgess Linkedin Profile: For those who want to know how she sells herself.
06/16/15 01:37 PM

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/rebecca-burgess/83/b0b/ba5

Summary

I am a dynamic and competitive sales manager that is goal driven and constantly produces results. My strengths include sales, business analysis, and management. I am currently seeking a new position that will allow me to apply these strengths.

After completing college with a degree in finance and economics, I had a relentless passion to run a business in a foreign country. In order to achieve this goal, I had to focus on the local Denver market first. I oversaw and operated several store locations. Upon arrival, each store was initially not meeting its sales plans. I was able to improve each store by:

1) Analyzing past business trends and identifying the store specific opportunities
2) Recruit, hire, train the right managers and associates for the positions
3) Adjusting business needs to overcome internal/external, and economical obstacles
4) Understand my customers needs based on the specific market

After following these four steps, I was able to increase sales by 10-25% in comparison to the prior years sales. After succeeding in the Denver market, I was selected by corporate to open the largest location in Munich, Germany.

Upon arriving in Munich, I submerged myself in the German culture by learning the language, customs, and studying their markets. The location opened in May of 2013 and proved to be incredibly successful. Buying power was strong in Munich and the store ran at optimal efficiency with the right individuals and training. After promoting local managers, I completed my contract in Germany and have returned to Denver where I currently reside.

Experience
Store Manager
Abercrombie & Fitch
March 2014 – Present (1 year 4 months)Denver

Store Manager
Victoria's Secret
May 2014 – October 2014 (6 months)Greater Denver Area

-Worked with the company to expand their clothing line called 'PINK'
-Opened new PINK store in Denver's most exclusive mall
-Introduced commission based sales environment
-Developed top performing sales team

International Store Manager
Hollister Co. (Brand of Abercrombie and Fitch)
October 2012 – March 2014 (1 year 6 months)Munich Area, Germany

Business Operations
-Selected for opening the largest Hollister Store in the company located in Munich, Germany
-Operated at $20 Million in profit per year
-Oversaw 9 managers and 125 employees simultaneously
-Maintained a high profile store that consistantly exceeded sales goals
-Learned the local language and economic patterns in order to run a successful business

Recruiting and Developing:
-Personally recruited over 45 employees and two managers for the store opening
-Regularly produced new store managers and promoted top candidates
-Increased employee efficiency by creating a learning environment

My Mermaid fiction Try it!

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Becky Burgess Linkedin Profile: For those who want to know how she sells herself.
Thunderclap
06/16/15 01:37 PM
xx * This is rather poorly written. Good thing she's cute with a hot body! NT
paradiddles
08/10/15 08:05 PM
xx * How was she a store manager at Victoria's Secret for six months while she was also a store manager at Abercromie & Fitch? NT
stargazerfromnc
06/16/15 04:01 PM
xx * it's possible. I know someone who left one job to be a manager at another place and the former employer kept them on as a shift manager. NT
Brn2Wander
08/22/15 06:36 AM
xx * Clueless its why I put the links to everything. However, because Meg and me actually link on several items I have access to resume. She is A&F now NT
Thunderclap
06/16/15 04:55 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 4889
Thread Tags: Becky BB17

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)