Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB HG Info

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
THE BEST DAY EVER- Frankie Grande
07/25/14 12:58 AM

THE BEST DAY EVER-Frankie Grande

Today was one of the greatest days of my life. I know that is an extremely lofty comment to make, but I honestly can not recall another moment when I have felt so fulfilled as a human being. I will remember the way I felt today for the rest of my life.

Today was the final day of the Diepsloot Camp we conducted in Johannesburg. It was the first time we have ever worked in this particular township and it was also the first time BSA has ever partnered with local South African artists, teaching the camp in conjunction with them. Everything about this camp was a true collaboration and the children we taught were incredible. They were all very focused, had a massive desire to learn, and were naturally talented. So naturally they were a joy to teach, which was great as this was my first time teaching dance class alone. It was definitely challenging, but I felt like I managed to maintain a high energy level throughout the four, 45 minute dance classes every day, giving them a really fun and challenging class without collapsing myself. And at the end of four days, I was pretty sure every single child I taught could teach me the entire warm up if I asked them too… And that brings us to the beginning of the best day ever.

Continue reading here: http://broadwaysafrica.tumblr.com/post/7265204673/the-best-day-ever-frankie-grande-today-was-one-of

More Frankie: http://frankiegrandefan.tumblr.com/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* THE BEST DAY EVER- Frankie Grande
Dreamer Administrator
07/25/14 12:58 AM
xx * Looks a little photoshopped to me unless his neck and side of face are just really dirty???? NT
CindiCindi
09/04/14 03:46 PM
xx * Nice! NT
RealityLady
08/12/14 04:52 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 12538
Thread Tags: Frankie BB16

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)