Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Archives >> BB HG Info

This is a response to: Nick's meet youtube stars cross country kickstarter campaign
GirlYouRatchet
addict
Reged: 07/10/13
Ah I love the mind set of the tea party blackend hearts....yes ppl do nice things with money sometimes even give it to the sick, eldery, or finacialy
08/31/13 09:23 PM

Struggling which id reccomend to those to do that instead of wasting it on nick he is a con artist with a degree in ***** self serving and indulgent. Donate to your local childrens hospital, animal shelter, go out and buy food for a family in need, help someone you know who is in need but their pride doesnt allow them to ask... annonmously...in the end youll feel better and have done so much of a greater thing...sorry it just annoys me that pompus individuals like nick think they just deserve everything and blatantly ask for ppls money when the economy is in the dumps when hes well off and the typical demograph for the show is lower to middle class hard workers ..just to bless you with his presence while so many people suffer in silemce and would never think to ask for a hand out and give hand outs when they dont even have that much to give ...sorry for the rant

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Nick's meet youtube stars cross country kickstarter campaign
ughBB
08/30/13 05:23 PM
xx * His pocket. It's so he doesn't have to use any of his $$$ NT
johnnycat
09/02/13 03:01 PM
xx * So I'm confused, where does the money go??? NT
bluejays6
09/01/13 08:08 PM
xx * Ah I love the mind set of the tea party blackend hearts....yes ppl do nice things with money sometimes even give it to the sick, eldery, or finacialy
GirlYouRatchet
08/31/13 09:23 PM
xx * I couldn't agree more! NT
angelatmytable
09/15/13 08:31 PM
xx * Bitter much? This country offers freedom and one is that you have the right to bash... and anybody has the right to do it their way.
KataGarbo
09/01/13 02:07 AM
xx * Someone should buy the tour of NYC with Nick (or just the phone call!) as a gift for GinaMarie NT
plinko
08/31/13 04:42 PM
xx * Who cares NT
JoeTheInformed
08/31/13 03:37 PM
xx * PA-THE-TIC NT
alibaba2k6
08/31/13 12:15 PM
xx * This is actually the "Escape Gina Marie" Tour!! Getting as far away from NYC as he can! NT
macbugcanada
08/30/13 10:47 PM
xx * Shows how far you read, seeing as there's a "date with GM" item and a backup date with GM item. NT
g0osey
09/01/13 09:50 PM
xx * Read the whole thing and saw Kristin and Jeremy Phone calls, nothing about GM, maybe he took it off! NT
bgsigns
09/02/13 01:16 PM
xx * LMAO. Brilliant response. NT
KataGarbo
09/01/13 02:09 AM
xx * wouldnt do it for any of them get real they are nobody...get a real job and pay your on way!!! NT
johnnycat
08/30/13 10:29 PM
xx * Not worth a dollar. It's been done like 30 times before, once in a movie. Sorry Nick. NT
JeffJordoFTW
08/30/13 06:49 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 16113
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)