Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Game

MadVelvet
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 08/09/07
Loc: Texas
Scoring Questions: See inside
08/20/16 07:14 AM

Hello,

1) If these is a luxury comp, these Houseguests will win/be given prizes: James won $0.25 on the balloon game but I didn't get credit for that one, I believe Natalie and Nicole also won money on the balloon game, I didn't get credit for either of them either but you did give me points for Victor.

2) The HOH comp will include one or more of the following (this may be the final round of a comp or something twisty): You did give me credit for water/liquid etc. but did not give me credit for moving things which they have to move find the rings and move them onto to that post.

Thanks, sorry to be nitpicky but this is the first time I have ever even been in the Top 100 of the game and want to stay there...LOL

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Scoring Questions: See inside
MadVelvet *
08/20/16 07:14 AM
xx * Hi Mad Velvet- the luxury comp is 1 that I am getting clarification on - the HOH is still being marked because it hasn't been completed yet on tv NT
pobblebonk
08/20/16 07:25 AM
xx * Scoring will continue throughout the week & you will see things changed and updated til Wednesday NT
pobblebonk
08/20/16 07:26 AM
xx * Cool beanos...thanks pobble NT
MadVelvet *
08/20/16 07:37 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 775
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)