Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Game

This is a response to: A lot of this week's game has me confused, but I think it is just because we really don't know how this whole rewind thing will work. Also there
TexasBlondie
Virtual Realist
Reged: 08/24/08
Loc: Dallas, TX
I pretty much answered the best I could without knowing if there will be 2 HOH's and POV's before next Weds. Like Dreamer said: expect the unexpected.
09/10/14 04:36 PM

NT

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Confused. Are the questions about eviction. (i.e. Who pleads their case first? and Who does Frankie vote for?) for tonight or next eviction? NT
TexasBlondie
09/10/14 01:40 PM
xx * The game rewinds tonight ~ expect the unexpected :D
Dreamer Administrator
09/10/14 03:34 PM
xx * A lot of this week's game has me confused, but I think it is just because we really don't know how this whole rewind thing will work. Also there
CBospreyizzle
09/10/14 03:15 PM
xx * I pretty much answered the best I could without knowing if there will be 2 HOH's and POV's before next Weds. Like Dreamer said: expect the unexpected.
TexasBlondie
09/10/14 04:36 PM
xx * We all answered the questions, having the same knowledge that Frankie was HOH and his 2 Noms were up for evics, now the game has changed and we will
CIAO
09/11/14 01:32 AM
xx * I was thinking the same think....since Cody and Frankie won't be voting to evict in the first eviction. NT
greyhoundlover
09/10/14 02:37 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1975
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)