HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Flashbacks

This is a response to: BBOTT Nov. 21, 12:59AM (Cam 3) Mon. - Justin shares intimate childhood details about his life & how he got to be how he is today. (Dialogue & Pics)
delrayfan
Key Meister
Reged: 09/03/15
Loc: Delray Beach, FL
That conversation reveals the Justin that I have loved from the beginning. It makes me wonder how much talking about his sexual abuse may have put him
11/26/16 09:54 AM

in the depressed state of mind he was in on Thanksgiving. It just breaks my heart that when Jason and Kryssie are trashing him now because he didn't act the way they thought he should for a couple of days. He has been nothing but supportive of both of them from the beginning. There was a very short time when he felt he couldn't trust Jason (he was right)but he really loves both Jason and Kryssie and they have no true feelings for him. I hope he will win P2 HOH against Morgan, but I don't expect him to if it is a mental challenge requiring quick recall.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* BBOTT Nov. 21, 12:59AM (Cam 3) Mon. - Justin shares intimate childhood details about his life & how he got to be how he is today. (Dialogue & Pics)
moeopoly *
11/23/16 01:16 PM
xx * That conversation reveals the Justin that I have loved from the beginning. It makes me wonder how much talking about his sexual abuse may have put him
delrayfan *
11/26/16 09:54 AM
xx * Thank you! NT
Hostus
11/23/16 06:58 PM
xx * Thank you for taking the time to transcribe that convo. Very deep. Very sad. NT
DaisyChain
11/23/16 01:38 PM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 2175
Thread Tags: BB Flashback, Justin BBOTT, Kryssie BBOTT, Jason BBOTT

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2016 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S7)