HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Flashbacks

moeopoly
Poo Bah
Reged: 09/05/13
BBOTT November 13, 8:25PM (Cam 3) Sunday - Justin: "Alliances, all that's dead, I have no alliance. The only alliance I have is with God!"
11/13/16 08:57 PM

Says he doesn't trust any of them. This is after Dani and Jason are miffed that they got nominated instead of him, and he's had to listen to their "comments" the whole time he was in the kitchen.

8:22PM - Is when Justin first goes outside, and tells cams he can't stand these people and is tired of everyone complaining, and if he's not cooking what they want him to cook, he can't cook at all.

7:57PM - Is when Jason and Dani start taunting him, cuz he "helped" the girls cook kabobs (they were making them anyway, but he instructed them on the grill). They said they've been wanting kabobs for 9 weeks, guess they have to be HOH to get them. Justin says no, if ya'll m*f*ers chopped up your own stuff I would've made it. Dani disputes & says they offered to before. He says "Well initiative is everything." Justin comes back with he also didn't want the girls to "blow up" (a dig at Dani, because when the girls weren't in room she was saying she hopes they blow up while trying to use the grill)

8:05PM - Jason cracks off again, and Justin tell him to get off his d*ck!

Edited (11/13/16 10:05 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* BBOTT November 13, 8:25PM (Cam 3) Sunday - Justin: "Alliances, all that's dead, I have no alliance. The only alliance I have is with God!"
moeopoly *
11/13/16 08:57 PM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 774
Thread Tags: BB Flashback, Justin BBOTT

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv2)