Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Flashbacks

Tigrress
Poo Bah
Reged: 07/30/15
BB17 September 1, 9:13pm BBT (Cam 1/2) Tuesday - Megaphone requesting vote out Julia (see body, transcription included)
09/01/15 10:14 PM

(1) Vote out Julia
(2) Everyone wants Julia out
(3) Austin & Vanessa have deals with everyone
(4) Vote out Julia
(5) Everyone wants Julia out
(6) Austin & Vanessa have deals with everyone

JAMES HEARD: Austin wants Julia out.

NOTE: The "everyone wants Julia out" likely means all of the fans. SO NOT TRUE!

Mr. Megaphone Guy, of course, got Meg and James back on the Operation Trojan Horse strategy. They slept all day and were not confident enough to approach Austin. Now, they are and immediately spoke to Johnny Mac. So *not* happy.

The only person this benefits is Meg. James is pulled down by Meg's poor strategy. Everytime he gets a good idea, she steers him off course.

In addition, JMac had a good plan to get to the final with Steve & Vanessa. Keeping Meg messes it up. Meg and James will team up with Liz and Austin and then both Jmac and Steve will be gone.

I absolutely abhor the plan to blame Steve. He already took the fall for the no name alliance that Austin initiated to get out Vanessa. All Steve did was bring JMac upstairs, per Austin's request and Julia pitched it to JMac. So Steve is going to get verbally assaulted, intimidated and bullied by Vanessa -- again!

Do people REALLY want a finale with Liztin, just to keep Meg?? I don't.

Oh, please, Dr. Johnny Mac. Don't let this yahoo megaphone guy ruin your game and unleash Vanessa the bully again. I like Vanessa when she is not being a bully. Please be good to your Rockstar alliance.

FURTHERMORE, that CBS security needs to be fired. How exactly did megaphone guy get close enough? And, Mr. Megaphone guy, if you are reading this: your ideal scenario does not speak for everyone. If your plan worked, you have violated the integrity of the show and now we are likely stuck with Liztin till the end. On a positive note, I will have more free time because I won't be watching the live feeds when Liztin are at the end.

Edited (09/01/15 11:47 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* BB17 September 1, 9:13pm BBT (Cam 1/2) Tuesday - Megaphone requesting vote out Julia (see body, transcription included)
Tigrress
09/01/15 10:14 PM
xx * Too bad Vanessa didn't hear it, would love to have seen her panic! NT
DeeDee
09/05/15 05:47 AM
xx * Taking "outside influences," CBS violates the integrity of this show NT
TxFan
09/04/15 06:03 AM
xx * DREAMS (yall funny @ Rockstar alliance or whatever that is called) :) NT
jaguar3
09/03/15 04:56 PM
xx * many people in several chats do not here what you have listed, only thing people agree with is "austin wants julia out" nothing more NT
johnnycat
09/02/15 10:29 AM
xx * I listened to it well over a dozen times to ensure that I had it correct. It was probably more than that bc it was abt 30 min of continually rewinding
Tigrress
09/02/15 09:32 PM
xx * I listened with headphones and heard what was written above. NT
klincos
09/02/15 01:25 PM
xx * The best thing that could come from this plan is Jmac tells Steve about it and then Steve votes Julia out as well. It would be a clean sweep outing..
Ambersonian
09/02/15 04:13 AM
xx * It would be best if they voted Julia out for several reasons.
Pasty
09/02/15 05:15 AM
xx * I second that! I too like VAn when NOT a bully. I'm Team Steve :) Thankfully, Vanessa caught on to such a possible scenario even before...
Rosiet
09/02/15 12:21 AM
xx * amen
jtric1963
09/01/15 11:29 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 12130
Thread Tags: BB Flashback, #BB17

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)