Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Flashbacks

This is a response to: BB17 August 1, 5:14am (Cam 1, 2 ) Saturday - an awake Austin gropes an asleep Liz in the dentist chair
NovemberRain
Virtual Realist
Reged: 08/08/06
Loc: Nashville, Tennessee
I just watched that on HD Close-up with headphones 3 times. NOTHING OF THE SORT HAPPENED. He was not even moving his hands. She simply moaned and
08/01/15 07:54 PM

turned over. NOTHING HAPPENED. I don't think there is anything dangerous going on. If she didn't want him around like that she wouldn't tell her sister that she is liking the male companionship.

It is not paranoia if they are really out to get you. STOP the United States of Corporations!

Edited (08/01/15 08:05 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* BB17 August 1, 5:14am (Cam 1, 2 ) Saturday - an awake Austin gropes an asleep Liz in the dentist chair
Tigrress
08/01/15 06:51 AM
xx * I just watched that on HD Close-up with headphones 3 times. NOTHING OF THE SORT HAPPENED. He was not even moving his hands. She simply moaned and
NovemberRain
08/01/15 07:54 PM
xx * I agree..this "groping" stuff is ridiculous. If he spoons; touches her and she doesn't like it, TELL HIM. Not while giggling.. tell him to f/OFF
Starr
08/01/15 08:36 PM
xx * I don't think she dislikes him. She told her sister she is enjoying him and his male companionship and she is over the second guessing of it.
NovemberRain
08/01/15 09:05 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 3069
Thread Tags: BB Flashback, Austin Liz dentist chair grope

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)