HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: Depends on what comp the hoh is and who wins it out of whos left I could see RS putting Winston and Brett up but I have no idea what Faysal Bay Hal or Scottie would do NT
BBFanJ
Jokers Pro
Reged: 07/14/08
Loc: Columbus,Ohio
RS wants to put up Rachel and Kaitlyn and BD Tyler UGH. I just these people to start looking at Brett as Serious threat. NT
07/12/18 05:56 AM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* I wouldn't mind L6 losing HOH if Brett and Winston were to go OTB but that won't happen NT
BBFanJ
07/12/18 05:30 AM
xx * This would be the best week to go on the block because Sam will probably use her power if needed. Last week to do so. NT
OUALUMinTX
07/12/18 06:33 AM
xx * Next week won't be bad for anyone if she doesn't use it. She's gotta realize week 4 is possibly worthless if she doesn't use it. NT
HamsterHead
07/12/18 06:53 AM
xx * I would love if they ended up on the block together. NT
MegsMom316
07/12/18 05:49 AM
xx * Depends on what comp the hoh is and who wins it out of whos left I could see RS putting Winston and Brett up but I have no idea what Faysal Bay Hal or Scottie would do NT
Veronica22
07/12/18 05:45 AM
xx * RS wants to put up Rachel and Kaitlyn and BD Tyler UGH. I just these people to start looking at Brett as Serious threat. NT
BBFanJ
07/12/18 05:56 AM
xx * Yeah, I heard her say Rachel would be a pawn. NT
OUALUMinTX
07/12/18 06:36 AM
xx * Its why I don't want her winning HOH NT
BBFanJ
07/12/18 06:49 AM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 35
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2018 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv2)