HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: Does the fact that they haven't gotten rid of somebody anywhere associated with politics ASAP make them one of the dumber casts? And somebody as let's just call her "cunning" to be nice as Oma? NT
stlgirlie
Joker
Reged: 08/09/12
Loc: Dallas, Texas
***and I mean that no matter which side of the aisle they are on... never trust a politician... or the guy in the bar that keeps buying you shots and telling you he is really Batman :p NT
02/13/18 05:08 PM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Does the fact that they haven't gotten rid of somebody anywhere associated with politics ASAP make them one of the dumber casts? And somebody as let's just call her "cunning" to be nice as Oma? NT
stlgirlie
02/13/18 05:06 PM
xx * Several people affiliated in the political world have played BB; e.g., Helen BB15. Granted she's not Omarosa-level. Politicians apparently know how to survive early evictions :P NT
Firate
02/13/18 05:39 PM
xx * ***and I mean that no matter which side of the aisle they are on... never trust a politician... or the guy in the bar that keeps buying you shots and telling you he is really Batman :p NT
stlgirlie
02/13/18 05:08 PM
xx * I really am Batman. NT
RavenDrizzle
02/13/18 05:16 PM
xx * Knew it NT
HES
02/13/18 05:27 PM
xx * Lies! I'm Batman NT
BBFanJ
02/13/18 05:42 PM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 48
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2018 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)