HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: It all seems to be based on this absurd fixation she has on Paul's Friendship brand (and a total misrepresentation of how he played last season). NT
olfactoryhues
Joker
Reged: 08/01/13
Here's a bit of her talk this morning with Jason:
07/17/17 11:35 AM

~9:42AM this morning

Jason: "Well, I don't think you should just trust Paul with 100% certainty all the time."

Alex: "I know but the only safeguard that I have is that he can't lie in front of America."

Jason: "Yes he ***** can!"

Alex: "If he breaks that Friendship promise, which, remember the Friendship bracelets which was the whole reason he came back this season, it would totally destroy his fan base. That's his whole fan base."

Jason: "No, because they're already fans. So they're gonna be like 'Why did you do that?' And, he'll be like 'Oh, cause I had to because of this, this, and this,' and it's gonna be fine."

Alex: "No, that was the whole point of his last season is people tried to bring him on board and do all this other ***** with just him and then ***** his friend. But, no, have to. If he ***** our friendship... That's why I'm concerned about Kevin. Because if he already made a deal with him, his Friendship trumps mine. And, the whole point of his game was to play an honest loyal game. That's the only thing I know for sure in this game! Which is something we should take advantage of.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* What is Alex's deal? Her blind devotion to Paul, even wih him not reciprocating a single thing,is just down right pathetic. Am I missing something NT
RomanQuidd
07/17/17 11:34 AM
xx * She hates women. Refuses to listen to what people are telling her. NT
jammin_jen
07/17/17 11:39 AM
xx * She's obsessed with the whole friendship fixation. Not even THINKING that he has changed his strategy this year. What a fool. NT
BBfan213
07/17/17 11:37 AM
xx * He wasn't even that loyal last year either. I don't remember his edit, was he shown as blindly loyal? NT
SunnyInAZ
07/17/17 11:38 AM
xx * I thought even in the edit it showed that he was willing to distance himself from Victor when it was convenient and open to lying. NT
olfactoryhues
07/17/17 11:42 AM
xx * He wasn't he was a little rat that gave information to whomever was in power. That is why he got the nickname code beard. NT
BBfan213
07/17/17 11:52 AM
xx * She plays personal & is gullible based on her interactions with Paul & Cody. Both put her up as a pawn & she trusted them more after.
ArgosFan
07/17/17 11:36 AM
xx * Alex and Paul have a secret alliance. NT
robin0
xx * He has an alliance with everyone. She is following him the hardest which speaks for her game sense. NT
phobos
07/17/17 11:45 AM
xx * she think he is only truthful to her lol.. they even have an alliance name NT
PinkAuraGirl
xx * She wants that temptation.. She's prob hoping by being his bestie, his fans can give her the next temptation. NT
godfreyfan
xx * It all seems to be based on this absurd fixation she has on Paul's Friendship brand (and a total misrepresentation of how he played last season). NT
olfactoryhues
xx * Here's a bit of her talk this morning with Jason:
olfactoryhues
xx * Wow...Thanks for this---Alex is def Not a bright One !!! NT
luvinfeeds
07/17/17 11:41 AM
xx * And they've had almost this same conversation several times. Every time she treats Jason like an idiot for not getting it. NT
olfactoryhues
07/17/17 11:43 AM
xx * I hope she's smart, has Jason used POV, Kevin goes up as replace-non, expose Kevin being the snake and out the door he goes. NT
DaniTheWinner
07/17/17 11:41 AM
xx * She baffles me with the stupidity and blind trust NT
lianna
07/17/17 11:39 AM
xx * You're not but Alex is lol NT
heartnhome
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 225
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv2)