HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: If I was in charge of Big Brother I would make a whole lot of changes. Like the live feeds would be every camera would be a choice. The HOH bathroom..
JlynnB
addict
Reged: 07/26/15
I agree with most. I think there should options for some twists, like a pandora's box but no vets or re-entries. (Unless whole season of vets)...
07/17/17 11:26 AM

Plus I think it would be really cool if they actually put a lot more hgs in the house. Pack them in like sardines and let us watch them from day 1. They could do at least 2, possibly 3 DEs and maybe a few crazy weeks (live eviction on Sunday and Thursday). Change it up without doing stupid gimmicks like DoT and ACP and returning players.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* If I was in charge of Big Brother I would make a whole lot of changes. Like the live feeds would be every camera would be a choice. The HOH bathroom..
Hovisx76
07/17/17 11:20 AM
xx * A lot of that would reveal the constant Production shenanigans and they will never allow that info to get out. The competition isn't real. NT
WillRulz
xx * Which is why I said I would make chages if I was in charge. It would be a straight up game. I would show all the veto comps in full after the show...
Hovisx76
07/17/17 11:45 AM
xx * I agree with most. I think there should options for some twists, like a pandora's box but no vets or re-entries. (Unless whole season of vets)...
JlynnB
xx * The HOH doesn't have to let people use the bathroom or the room. The last few seasons have been weird in that EVERY1 goes in there. NT
sthflachk
07/17/17 11:25 AM
xx * They do slop/havenot to save on budget, they can avoid that by just buying all the food at Costco tbh NT
westfeeder
07/17/17 11:23 AM
xx * I've always thought this as well. They also need to stop buying fish, the HGs don't eat it. Also restock a little at a time. NT
acaligirl
07/17/17 11:59 AM
xx * I wish they would bring back food comps.. having the HOH pick the HNs is a joke. NT
spanner
07/17/17 11:34 AM
xx * It would be entertaining AF if done as originally intended... they just pick volunteers now... NT
Evil_TX_Redhead
07/17/17 11:36 AM
xx * Yep, I miss some of the comps where everyone competed for groceries and to avoid slop. Having HOH pick is boring, especially with volunteers. NT
JlynnB
07/17/17 11:36 AM
xx * Nope. Deprivation is pary of the social experiment. NT
lianna
07/17/17 11:32 AM
xx * What I mmean is Not evryone could eat slop. IE make slop a choice of that or some kind of other option like a basic sandwich. NT
Hovisx76
07/17/17 11:31 AM
xx * tbf it sucks but tv viewers demand vets or other name recognition, its just the way it is, bb just giving them what they want NT
naomii
07/17/17 11:28 AM
xx * The casuals I know can't stand vets anymore than feeders. A more accurate statement might be tv EXECUTIVES demand vets or other name recognition. NT
JlynnB
07/17/17 11:35 AM
xx * I dont think a "no recruits" rule would be very good.. all super fans would be annoying fast. NT
spanner
07/17/17 11:23 AM
xx * I am not saying use just Superfans. Just make every one go though the process the same way. No getting on just because you know a vet. NT
Hovisx76
07/17/17 11:33 AM
xx * "ramses" NT
naomii
07/17/17 11:29 AM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 166
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv2)