HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

Spygirls
Joker
Reged: 07/02/12
BB CAN live feeds made me appreciate BBUS feeds and Grodner
04/19/17 02:31 AM

First time watching feeds for BB CAN and I already appreciate Grodner and BBUS feeds, even with all the fish during the summer edition. BB Can feeds randomly go off for hours, sometimes they will go off and then come back right as everyone is about to go to sleep. The camera angles are awkward, often they will have both the cameras showing a room on the feeds be focused on closeups rather than 1 closeup and one wideshot that BB US does. We start to complain if BBUS feeds are down for more than 5 minutes and it's not for a scheduled comp/ceremony but BBCAN feeds will often go off for hours during which nothing special was happening.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* BB CAN live feeds made me appreciate BBUS feeds and Grodner
Spygirls *
04/19/17 02:31 AM
xx * You get what you pay for. Hard to hold a free service to a paid subscription service. And AG has slain BB USA. NT
WillRulz
04/23/17 07:16 PM
xx * I try every season and always seem to lose interest because it is hard to follow the intricate tidbits that happen in the house NT
MrThortan
04/20/17 10:09 PM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 239
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2016 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S7)