HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: After watching BB Canada seasons it sure shows how much the BB USA house is a piece of crap. It doesn't take much to redesign a sound stage. And
Spygirls
Joker
Reged: 07/02/12
I prefer the BB US house. There are many reasons
04/19/17 02:19 AM

1. I like the simplicity of the BBUS house.
2. BB:CAN house lacks privacy and is hard to scheme and plot in, lots of wide open areas, it seems you can see pretty much the entire house from the kitchen area (other than the bedrooms). BBUS house on the other hand provides tons of (semi)private areas to scheme and plot.
3. The fact that the BBUS house is a bit of a dump (esp when the annual ant infestation kicks in) adds to the charm of the show

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* After watching BB Canada seasons it sure shows how much the BB USA house is a piece of crap. It doesn't take much to redesign a sound stage. And
Hawkman
04/18/17 01:26 PM
xx * True. One of the worst BB houses. UK, Australia, Canada are all better houses in design and scope. Australia though was the very best. NT
WillRulz
04/23/17 07:17 PM
xx * Rather they concentrate on improvements in other areas..house design is far down on my bother list NT
uvp
04/19/17 04:00 AM
xx * I prefer the BB US house. There are many reasons
Spygirls *
04/19/17 02:19 AM
xx * It's not a piece of crap but could use an expansion and renovation NT
bigbrotherfan7
04/18/17 10:59 PM
xx * BBCAN house is a little busy for my taste. Difficult to make sense which room is which. BBUS could improve though. Also has a better yard NT
MrThortan
04/18/17 07:50 PM
xx * They don't have to copy the decor or even the layout. But making it a little bigger and brighter wouldn't hurt. NT
utty14
04/18/17 09:25 PM
xx * I agree. The BBCAN house looks great but I don't find it nearly as functional for game play which is what really matters. NT
Corndogger
04/18/17 09:09 PM
xx * Are you kidding? Have you seen the garage sale prices lately. CBS could never afford any more price hikes. Not to mention skyrocketing ant killer$$ NT
IceColdBeer
04/18/17 03:49 PM
xx * lol NT
Hawkman
04/18/17 04:39 PM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 692
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S7)