HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: Meant he played a better game than Morgan and lost the vote to popularity in the house. NT
Corndogger
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 02/09/08
Jason did not play a better game than Morgan. The rules from the start were that fans would decide the winner. Jason should have won but his vile
03/19/17 01:01 PM

behavior along with turning on Jason caused his supporters not to vote. Morgan maintained good relationships with everyone, won comps when she needed to, and didn't go on weeks long rants trashing others. Morgan was the much better player. Even though she wasn't my favorite I'm so happy she won and happy for her.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* We all know of the negative sentiment about outside influence in BBOTT. What about if that outside influence was past HG that we would choose?
bbfan661
03/18/17 04:59 PM
xx * No. No. A thousand times no. North America cannot be trusted with any kind of viewer vote and BBPOS should stay buried, the trash that it was. NT
WillRulz
03/19/17 07:55 AM
xx * The winner of BBOTT won not to gameplay but due to popularity contest. I think it would be the same for past hg's voting. BUT I would pick Evel Dick..
MyBestBud
03/19/17 06:58 AM
xx * Jason was voted back into the house due to his popularity, not because he played a great game the first time. What goes around comes around. NT
remdeprived
03/19/17 10:43 AM
xx * Meant he played a better game than Morgan and lost the vote to popularity in the house. NT
MyBestBud
03/19/17 11:39 AM
xx * Jason did not play a better game than Morgan. The rules from the start were that fans would decide the winner. Jason should have won but his vile
Corndogger
03/19/17 01:01 PM
xx * Out of the plastics, Morgan was the nice one, so I am happy for her. Jason did play the better game in my book. Shrug, different opinions. NT
MyBestBud
03/19/17 02:20 PM
xx * Nobody! Let them play it out amongst themselves NT
FurnitureAlliance
03/18/17 09:44 PM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 290
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2016 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S7)