HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

This is a response to: He won't have any say in casting. They just have former HG at these things to talk to people who think they have a chance. Most Hg are found in bars
Corndogger
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 02/09/08
That's not totally true. Some past HGs have "found/recommended" people who have been cast. Same has happened with Survivor. NT
03/11/17 12:36 PM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Scary prospects for bb19 hgs, Corey is part of casting for Dallas for Bb19. So sadly the same vacant archetype are going to be cast again NT
Usernamejax
03/11/17 08:58 AM
xx * unbelievable! Who in their right mind thinks Dead Eyes McGee would be good at picking a cast member NT
Poz
03/16/17 12:35 AM
xx * He won't have any say in casting. They just have former HG at these things to talk to people who think they have a chance. Most Hg are found in bars
outsidedahouse
03/11/17 09:53 AM
xx * Truth. NT
RatFloater
03/11/17 09:42 PM
xx * That's not totally true. Some past HGs have "found/recommended" people who have been cast. Same has happened with Survivor. NT
Corndogger
03/11/17 12:36 PM
xx * My post was a joke esp. the last part about Grodner. I don't actually care that much about the audition process. I guess you didn't read whole post NT
outsidedahouse
03/11/17 06:02 PM
xx * I read the entire post and new the last part was a joke. The rest came across as being very serious. NT
Corndogger
03/11/17 06:07 PM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 531
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2016 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S7)