HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG HG Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Discussion

ringo9
Virtual Realist
Reged: 09/20/12
GSN show Divided reminds me of BB. 4 strangers play together but against each other. They have to agree on answers while a money clock counts down.
02/16/17 07:05 PM

Though they all have a botton they can press to takeover the question and only their answer counts. It's a quick way if ur sure about the answer to stop the money from going down if all aren't in agreement. But if ur wrong ur probably screwed with what happens next.

Then they have to eliminate one of the four totally from the game. They all pick one and if three pick the same person that person is eliminated. Otherwise their money goes down until three of them agree.

Then the remaining three debate the answers to questions while their money goes down. They have to all agree.

At the end the prize money is divided into 3 different amts(60%, 30%, 10%). They have to agree who gets which amounts also while the prize money is quickly going down. It went down about 50% on the last episode I watched b/f they agreed.

So it's like BB as a gameshow. Strategy, working as a team, working as an individual, persuading the others to get ur way.

Edited (02/16/17 07:07 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* GSN show Divided reminds me of BB. 4 strangers play together but against each other. They have to agree on answers while a money clock counts down.
ringo9
02/16/17 07:05 PM
xx * Keep seeing it advertised but won't watch. I get enough of people arguing. NT
krh5038
02/17/17 08:11 PM
xx * I watched one time and they got nothing because they couldn't agree. NT
silverspoons *
02/16/17 10:04 PM
xx * Sounds interesting..hate to be the person who is wrong with answer..talk about target NT
uvp
02/16/17 08:31 PM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 230
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2016 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S7)