Meet the houseguests Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Canada >> BBCA Updates

JSweetness
Professional
Reged: 07/01/08
Well after Kar Dil swore they wouldnt discuss noms POV w/Kev they both broke their word to IK/Dem as they both discussed who is
05/07/17 04:06 PM

best to get out this wk. Of course Kar says what is best for KevinMartin. Kev says its nt whats best for me but you too bcz you have a game to play. Kar says no one will take her to F2 and Kev says yes they would. Kev swears to Kar that him and Dil dont have a F2, which is a lie bcz Kev/Dil said they would F2 to each other in the living rm & Dil then asked Dem for F2 afterwards. Kar says for feather in your hat is to take Ik out bcz she has played the best game but Dem is a beast in comps. Kev said I cant go out 5th but I can go out 4th if I dont win POV. Kar says taking Ik out is best for Kev bcz the jury would respect that he took out best player. Kev wants Dem gone but now he says he didnt think of it that way. Kev has said to live feeders he wants to take Ik off to guarantee Dem goes bcz he would put Dil up. Kev said well you and Dil will vote the same way & Kar says she is nt sure about that bcz they arent a pair as Kev seems to believe. POV Ceremony came up on the screen earlier and we have had ZZZ for almost 3 hrs. We could hear the movie being set-up in back, so nt sure if POV Ceremony then movie or just movie or just POV.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Well after Kar Dil swore they wouldnt discuss noms POV w/Kev they both broke their word to IK/Dem as they both discussed who is
JSweetness *
05/07/17 04:06 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 983
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)