Meet the houseguests Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Canada >> BBCA Updates

BrittneeSarah
addict
Reged: 07/29/12
Dallas: "honestly Karen when I think back I got so emotionally invested. I thought there was a deal in place."
03/20/17 06:21 PM

Karen: "Then why did you yell at me? People were telling me Mark was targeting me. As HOH do I wanna stay past week 1? I had to change what I said that doesn't make it a lie. One guy is coming for me and the other is completely forgiving"
Dallas: "Now that we had this conversation..."
Karen: "Ika and Dre were both talking to be. Starting a deal is an invitation to negotiate."
Dallas: "I took the bait like an idiot. I wanted to save him because I have a big heart. Karen, look it's odd for me to ask but i won't come after you. There are 2 people I know I can trust. Cassandra is one of them. If i win HOH, i went Cassandra to have a pitch in it."
Karen: "That's why when I was HOH I asked everyone 'what would you do?' Every single person except Demetres and Mark said their 2 names. Nobody said Dillon's or anyone elses names. What I was already thinking was what the rest of the house was thinking."
Dallas: "Yeah Yeah I know"

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Dallas: "honestly Karen when I think back I got so emotionally invested. I thought there was a deal in place."
BrittneeSarah *
03/20/17 06:21 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 83
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)