Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Kevin Martin Sets The Record Straight On His ‘Big Brother Canada’ Showmance
05/20/17 02:17 AM

Kevin Martin Sets The Record Straight On His ‘Big Brother Canada’ Showmance

By Will Reid. 13 hours ago

After 70 days aboard the BBCan Odyssey, Kevin Martin was crowned the winner of “Big Brother Canada” Thursday night – but did he win more than the $100,000 cash prize?

Viewers were glued to their screens as Martin, 24, fought his way to the finish to secure his spot in the finale of Global TV’s hit reality competition- with a little help from a very special secret Power Of Veto used by William Laprise Desbiens.
“My relationship with William was very, very strong,” Martin tells ET Canada’s Cheryl Hickey. “Without William, I wouldn’t have been the winner, so I owe him a lot.”

While their overt flirtation in the house had fans wondering if Martin was simply taking advantage of his 23-year-old housemate, he classifies their relationship as a “genuine friendship.”

“I was there for business reasons,” Martin admits. “[But] I really care about that kid, and we have a great relationship. We’re totally cool right now.”
Read on here: http://etcanada.com/news/226804/kevin-martin-sets-the-record-straight-on-his-big-brother-canada-showmance/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Kevin Martin Sets The Record Straight On His ‘Big Brother Canada’ Showmance
Dreamer Administrator
05/20/17 02:17 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 839
Thread Tags: Kevin BBCAN5

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)