Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
'Big Brother Canada 5': Sindy shakes things up again
04/22/17 12:06 AM

'Big Brother Canada 5': Sindy shakes things up again

By Samantha O'Connor, Special to Postmedia Network
First posted: Friday, April 21, 2017 02:20 PM EDT | Updated: Friday, April 21, 2017 02:56 PM EDT

During the third season of Big Brother Canada, beauty queen Sindy Nguyen solidified her spot in the reality TV hall of fame when she entered the BBCAN house ready to shake things up with her gutsy gameplay, even if that meant putting her own life in the game on the line.

Series fans roared when the 27-year-old Toronto-based stunner strategized and successfully rolled out a plan to backdoor her own showmance Jordan Parhar, despite exiting the house the very next week. So, when BBCAN opened its doors to the entertaining veteran to play the game a second time around, fans were ready for her earth-shattering decisions. And she didn’t disappoint.

Just like in Season 3, Sindy flipped the game on its head when she decided to backdoor her major ally and season queenpin Neda Kalantar last week. And like Season 3, Sindy ended up evicted right after her.

“I still don’t know what I’m going to say to Neda to be honest with you. I don’t know how she’s going to react,” Sindy laughed, now in great spirits following this week’s eviction that had her storming out of the house following a 6-1 vote. Read on here: http://www.torontosun.com/2017/04/21/big-brother-canada-5-sindy-shakes-things-up-again

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* 'Big Brother Canada 5': Sindy shakes things up again
Dreamer Administrator
04/22/17 12:06 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 378
Thread Tags: Sindy BBCAN5

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)