Meet the houseguests Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Canada >> BBCA News & Rumours

This is a response to: For someone that had 5 weeks of safety she really didn't do very well. I'm not sure she's the mastermind people say she is. NT
MisterMac
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 09/06/07
Loc: Tennessee
She should have laid low and built relationships. She and Jon were a good team and why both did well on BBCAN2. IMHO, I feel that she felt that
04/17/17 03:03 PM

she had something to prove in that she was the brains behind the Jon/Neda duo and feeding into her ego with her fans telling her how great a player she is. She played a horrible game this go around. Jon was able to win competitions to advance both their games and he would reel her in when she would go off the rails a bit.

She may be a good strategist in theory, but that is worthless if you cannot put it into successful action. Her bitchy, almost mean girl attitude lost her a lot of fans.

She was given a golden ticket with the safety until jury and should never have tried to win HoH or PoV comps and spent the time to build relationships, especially with the new players, and IMHO, she could have gone far in the game. She has nobody but herself to blame for her horrible game play.

Edited (04/17/17 03:09 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Houseguest Chat: Neda discusses Ika, Sindy and her legacy
WillRulz
04/17/17 10:39 AM
xx * For someone that had 5 weeks of safety she really didn't do very well. I'm not sure she's the mastermind people say she is. NT
MissJamesWhine
04/17/17 02:17 PM
xx * She should have laid low and built relationships. She and Jon were a good team and why both did well on BBCAN2. IMHO, I feel that she felt that
MisterMac *
04/17/17 03:03 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 1889
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2016 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S7)