Meet the houseguests Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Canada >> BBCA News & Rumours

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother Canada’s Gary thinks Demetres made a critical error: ‘People won’t trust him’
04/07/17 03:28 PM

Big Brother Canada’s Gary thinks Demetres made a critical error: ‘People won’t trust him’

By Samantha O'Connor, Special to Postmedia Network
First posted: Friday, April 07, 2017 12:01 PM EDT | Updated: Friday, April 07, 2017 12:07 PM EDT

It’s difficult to picture the Big Brother Canada franchise without poster-boy, Gary Levy. With fierce makeup and a whole heap of glitter, the 25-year-old Ajax-based artist left his mark on the BBCAN house as the inaugural season’s runner-up and has since been an integral presence each season, from after shows and BBCAN awards.

When he walked into the BBCAN5 Space Odyssey with a fresh face of contour, ready to take on another shot at the $100,000 prize, it was clear that the target on his back was even bigger than his larger-than-life personality. Unfortunately, a week-long twist known as Backwards Week ended with his eviction on Day 27.

“I didn’t want to fail,” Levy said in great spirits the morning after his eviction. “I had a lot of pressure on myself to really strategize and play the game. But I think I gave it my all and people see that I tried my best.”

After the house collectively voted to nominate two players for eviction at the top of the week, it was Head of Household Demetres Giannitsos who wound up with the sole vote to evict thanks to the unprecedented twist. And while the 25-year-old oil field technician promised Gary that he would keep him safe – although he was the house’s target – he ultimately chose to go back on his word.

But Gary thinks his decision to evict him will come back to bite him. “I think people will look at Demetres as an untrustworthy person when push comes to shove because he didn’t keep his word and that’s just fact,” he said. Read on here: http://www.torontosun.com/2017/04/07/big-brother-canadas-gary-thinks-demetres-made-a-critical-error-people-wont-trust-him

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother Canada’s Gary thinks Demetres made a critical error: ‘People won’t trust him’
Dreamer Administrator
04/07/17 03:28 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 507
Thread Tags: Big Brother Canada’s Gary thinks Demetres made a critical error: ‘People won’t trust him’, Gary BBCAN5

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2016 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.S7)