Meet the houseguests Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Canada >> BBCA News & Rumours

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
All That Glitters is Gone! Gary Levy's Second Chance at the Big Brother Canada Win is Cut Short During Backwards Week
04/06/17 09:42 PM

All That Glitters is Gone! Gary Levy's Second Chance at the Big Brother Canada Win is Cut Short During Backwards Week

Tune Into the Next Episode of Big Brother Canada on Monday at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Global for the new Head of Household William Laprise Desbiens' Nominations
The Houseguests Buckle Up for a Big Week Aboard the BBCAN Odyssey as it Rockets Towards Next Week's Double Eviction

TORONTO, April 7, 2017 /CNW/ - Big Brother Canada's first ever "Backwards Week" has claimed its victim, as Toronto, Ontario's Gary "Extraordinary" Levy was evicted by a single vote from Head of Household Demetres Giannitsos. After the BBCAN Odyssey hit a wrinkle in time, the week's events took place entirely in reverse. First, the house voted for two nominees to go on the block, with Gary and Dre Gwenaelle of Montreal, Que. receiving the majority of votes from their fellow houseguests in an attack coordinated by Neda Kalantar and her "The Six" alliance. When Neda won the Power of Veto and chose not to use it on either nominee, their fate on the block was set. Demetres won the Head of Household competition, which was Backwards Week's most coveted power since the HOH casts the sole vote to evict. Despite promising to keep Gary safe, Demetres ultimately decided to go back on his word.

"I honestly did everything I could and even a little bit more!" said Gary Levy. "Demetres told me that he had my back 100% but I think he has something more going on with Dre and Ika. Maybe he trusts them more, but if you ask me, I think it'll be his ass out of the house next week."

After Gary said his goodbyes, the houseguests went head to head in this week's "Oh Snap!" Head of Household competition. In this trivia-based competition, the houseguests had to remember details from videos that played in the house the night before, featuring the evictees having a great time in the outside world. After a tight race, William won in a tie-breaker round and became this week's new HOH. This won't be the only major shift in the house, as Arisa shared with the audience that next Thursday's episode will contain a double eviction! To find out who William will choose to nominate for eviction, tune into Big Brother Canada on Monday at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Global

Big Brother Canada airs on Wednesdays at 9 p.m. ET/PT, Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT, and Mondays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on Global. Viewers who miss an episode can catch up on Big Brother Canada for free following the broadcast the next day on BigBrotherCanada.ca and Global Go. This season, Global is shaking things up with After the Eviction Live, a weekly Facebook Live chat featuring an extended evicted houseguest interview hosted by Arisa Cox and presented by The Brick. Fans can join the conversation by heading to the Big Brother Canada Facebook page to ask all their burning questions live. And if that's not enough, fans can also watch all of the in-between action on the live feeds from the Big Brother Canada house on BigBrotherCanada.ca.

Check out etcanada.com and ET Canada tonight at 7:30 p.m. ET on Global for interviews with the Big Brother Canada evictee. Fans can also read full bios, see photos, and watch exclusive online videos at BigBrotherCanada.ca.

Big Brother Canada houseguests are competing for a grand prize, which this season, along with $100,000, includes a $30,000 home furnishing makeover from The Brick, and a brand-new 2017 Toyota 86. The fan-favourite series continues to offer unparalleled digital extensions that augment the social dynamics and real-time momentum of the 24/7 television production. Big Brother Canada extends from series to site at BigBrotherCanada.ca with exclusive content, full episodes, 24-hour live streams, and a host of surprises and opportunities that allow fans to directly impact the show.

Commissioned by Corus Entertainment, Season 5 of Big Brother Canada is produced by Insight Productions in association with Corus Entertainment and Endemol. Erin Brock, Sue Brophey, John Brunton and Barbara Bowlby serve as Executive Producers. Eric Abboud and Trevor Boris serve as Supervising Producers.

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited (04/06/17 09:43 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* All That Glitters is Gone! Gary Levy's Second Chance at the Big Brother Canada Win is Cut Short During Backwards Week
Dreamer Administrator
04/06/17 09:42 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 192
Thread Tags: Gary BBCAN5

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)