Meet the houseguests Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Canada >> BBCA News & Rumours

skeeb14
Key Meister
Reged: 09/06/12
Press Release--Cassandra is evicted--Down to Final Three:
05/12/16 03:59 AM

TORONTO, May 12, 2016 /CNW/ - And then there were three. Last night on Big Brother Canada, Cassandra Shahinfar from Winnipeg, Manitoba was evicted from the BBCAN GRAND and sent to the jury house, leaving Kelsey, Tim, and the brothers Nick and Phil, entering tonight's finale as the final three.

As announced last week, Canada will receive a vote in who wins the grand prize and fans can now have their say on bigbrothercanada.ca. Voting closes at 3 pm ET.

Tonight, fans can catch the final Big Brother Canada Side Show at a special time – 6:30 pm ET on Slice™, followed by the Big Brother Canada two-hour season finale at 7 pm ET on Global.

"This week was so quick and I didn't have enough time to plan. There's only a limited number of people left and they thought I was a bigger threat than Tim," said Cassandra Shahinfar.

"[Tim's] very smart. He's won the game and I saw him as a tool and of course I worked with him. It started off as strategy but then we became great friends and it was great to work with him throughout this game. I'm putting my money on Tim."

After Nick won the HOH competition for the brothers, it was clear their target was Cassandra, who was nominated for eviction alongside Tim. In the Power of Veto challenge where houseguests had to match clues from the season with jury members, Nick retained the brothers' power for the week, leaving Cassandra and Tim on the block. In a last ditch effort; Cassandra pleaded with Tim to convince Kelsey to evict him instead of her. Although Tim was upset about the near certainty that she would be leaving, he left their fate to Kelsey's sole vote.

Canadians Can Have Their Jury Vote Now on BigBrotherCanada.ca Voting Ends at 3 pm ET

Because of Ramsey's early departure, the jury house is one person short. As announced last week, Canada will replace that jury vote and last night the final three answered the country's questions as to why they should win Big Brother Canada.

Don't Miss Tonight's Two-Hour Season Finale

Find out who takes it all on the Big Brother Canada two-hour season finale tonight at 7 pm ET/PT on Global.

Edited (05/12/16 04:04 AM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Press Release--Cassandra is evicted--Down to Final Three:
skeeb14
05/12/16 03:59 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 905
Thread Tags: Cassandra BBCAN4

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)