Meet the houseguests Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Canada >> BBCA News & Rumours

skeeb14
Key Meister
Reged: 09/06/12
Press Release--A Double Eviction sees King Jared and Wildcard Nikki sent to Jury House
04/28/16 09:49 PM

TORONTO, April 29, 2016 /CNW/ - With only two weeks until Big Brother Canada crowns this season's winner, the houseguest pool is quickly dwindling. In last night's major move double eviction, Jared Kesler from Winnipeg, Manitoba and Nikki Grahame from London, UK were evicted from the BBCAN GRAND and join Mitch, Raul, and Maddy in the jury house. Now, with only five houseguests left and the impending two-hour finale on Thursday, May 12 at 7 pm ET on Global, the $100,000 grand prize is well within reach and anybody's game!

After Cassandra's father won her the Head of Household title last week, she wasted no time putting her target, the brothers as well as a pawn, Nikki, on the block. During the POV competition Phil and Joel were neck and neck but Phil pulled out the win and used the veto on himself and his brother. Upset that Kelsey and Jared didn't put any effort into the POV challenge, Cassandra named Jared as the replacement nominee and in a 3 – 1 vote, the King was sent packing.

"I really thought I was safe with Cassandra so I didn't feel the need [to play hard in the POV]. And low and behold it got me out of the house," said Jared Kesler. "I wouldn't take back anything I did in the house and the chips fell where they did."

After Jared's eviction, the houseguests were thrown directly into another HOH competition where Nick took the title for the brothers and nominated the two international houseguests – Tim and Nikki – for eviction.

At the Power of Veto competition, it all came down to Tim and Cassandra in a challenge that tested their memory matching epic speeches from this season with the houseguest who said them. Cassandra took the win and decided to save Tim.

Then, in a shocking turn of events the brothers nominated themselves as replacements, only to change their minds and nominate Joel. But in the end, Nikki was voted out and now heads to the jury house with Jared.

"The brothers had no intention [of putting themselves on the block]. I didn't believe it for one minute," said Nikki Grahame. "I think Joel has kept his loyalty to everyone in that house and he's the most deserving winner as far as I'm concerned."

With only five houseguests left, the Head of Household competitions are now essential to solidifying a finale position. Find out who takes the title on Sunday's episode of Big Brother Canada at 7 pm ET/PT on Global.

Big Brother Canada airs on Wednesdays at 9 pm ET/PT, Thursdays at 8 pm ET/PT, and Sundays at 7 pm ET/PT on Global. Viewers who miss an episode can catch up on Big Brother Canada for free following the broadcast the next day on BigBrotherCanada.ca and Global Go. For those who want more, the Big Brother Canada Side Show airs tonight at 10 pm ET on Slice™ with special guest Brittnee Blair (BBCAN3). An encore presentation airs Saturdays at 8 pm ET on Global. Fans can also catch Big Brother Canada After Dark seven days a week at 3 am ET on Slice. And if that's not enough, they can also watch the live feeds from the Big Brother Canada house on BigBrotherCanada.ca, as well as read full bios, see photos, and watch exclusive online videos.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Press Release--A Double Eviction sees King Jared and Wildcard Nikki sent to Jury House
skeeb14
04/28/16 09:49 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 920
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)