Meet the houseguests Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Canada >> BBCA News & Rumours

skeeb14
Key Meister
Reged: 09/06/12
Maddy Pavle from Vancouver is the Latest Houseguest Evicted from the BBCan Grand:
04/21/16 09:34 PM

TORONTO, April 22, 2016 /CNW/ - Last night, Maddy Pavle from Vancouver, British Columbia was evicted from the Big Brother Canada house in a landslide 5 – 0 vote. After an emotional week that included Ramsey's sudden departure because of his father's health, Maddy was left with no allies and little chance of making it through another week.

After Canada helped the brothers – Nick and Phil – become HOH, they realized they were at a crossroads having to decide which showmance to put up for eviction. After putting Maddy and Ramsey on the block, Ramsey left the house and the brothers decided that Tim was their real target this week. The stars aligned when Tim offered himself as a pawn, playing perfectly into their eviction strategy. But even though Maddy campaigned with some encouragement from the brothers, she was sent packing from the BBCAN GRAND.

"This week was really hard because I lost someone who I cared about the most," said Maddy Pavle. "So going through it alone was a bit difficult, but Ramsey said fight for yourself, and I did what I could."

After the eviction, the remaining houseguests were surprised to learn the next HOH competition solely depended on their families!

Each houseguest had one family member compete for them in the Rock and Hard Place challenge where they had to keep track of how many rocks fall into a giant hole. The loved one that guesses closest to 1,000 rocks wins the HOH title for their houseguest.

Viewers can find out whose family pulls in the HOH win on Sunday's episode of Big Brother Canada at 7 pm ET/PT on Global.

Big Brother Canada airs on Wednesdays at 9 pm ET/PT, Thursdays at 8 pm ET/PT, and Sundays at
7 pm ET/PT on Global. Viewers who miss an episode can catch up on Big Brother Canada for free following the broadcast the next day on BigBrotherCanada.ca and Global Go. For those who want more, the Big Brother Canada Side Show airs Fridays at 10 pm ET on Slice™ with an encore presentation on Saturdays at 8 pm ET on Global. And if that's not enough, fans can also watch the live feeds from the Big Brother Canada house on BigBrotherCanada.ca, as well as read full bios, see photos, and watch exclusive online videos.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Maddy Pavle from Vancouver is the Latest Houseguest Evicted from the BBCan Grand:
skeeb14
04/21/16 09:34 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 600
Thread Tags: Maddy BBCAN4

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)