Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother Canada: Sarah Hanlon talks pot, prize money and sexism
10/26/15 06:48 AM

Big Brother Canada: Sarah Hanlon talks pot, prize money and sexism

By Nelson Branco, Postmedia Network
First posted: Friday, October 23, 2015 08:00 AM EDT

2015 was quite the year for you. From winning BB Can 3, to hosting your own BB 17 talk show on Global.com to now helping the casting process for BB Can 4!

It was the Big Brother year, absolutely. It’s my new life. I’m in the BB family -- and I’m going to exploit it as much as possible! I have a pop culture show Mondays at 7 p.m. at Vapour Lounge in Toronto, too. It's called The Sarah Hanlon Show and I'm the host. We have special guests every week and great giveaways! It's a 18+ marijuana lounge where people bring their own bud and can smoke in any way they prefer!

As a weed activist, what do you think of prime minister-designate’s plan to legalize marijuana?

I love the Liberal majority win and the party’s stance of marijuana. The Green Party has, of course, been advocating this for years, but I'm just thrilled that this became a possibility. It makes me sick when people say it's a non-issue. Tell that to the people who can't get access to their medicines, who are addicted to terrible prescription drugs, and who are in jail for a plant that over 40% of the population consumes at least once a year. The possibilities and opportunities legalization can open up for the economy and the job market are endless. I'm excited, but as activists we have to keep fighting to make sure this whole process is done right, like in Colorado where they are making a killing in taxation of marijuana.
Read more here: http://www.torontosun.com/2015/10/22/big-brother-canada-sarah-hanlon-talks-pot-prize-money-and-sexism

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother Canada: Sarah Hanlon talks pot, prize money and sexism
Dreamer Administrator
10/26/15 06:48 AM
xx * Interesting she listed Bruno as someone she'd do TAR with. Glad to see they made up. NT
krh5038
11/21/15 08:55 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 779
Thread Tags: Sarah BBCAN3

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)