Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother contestant shares her depression battle
10/17/15 03:34 PM

Big Brother contestant shares her depression battle

By: Jonathan Migneault - Sudbury Northern Life

| Oct 13, 2015 - 10:00 AM |

Former Big Brother Canada contestant Anick Gervais credits the exposure she got from being on the show's second season for boosting her career as a motivational speaker and allowing her to share her story about overcoming depression. Photo by Jonathan Migneault.

Anick Gervais found her calling as a motivational speaker

Being the first person voted off Big Brother Canada last year was one of the best things that could have happened to Anick Gervais. The Hanmer native credits the exposure she got from being on the show's second season for boosting her career as a motivational speaker and allowing her to share her story about overcoming depression.

“After that all the doors started opening up for me,” she said. “It's been the best experience of my life.” Gervais said she didn't have a great home life when she was growing up, and while she was popular at school, hid her severe depression from her peers.
Read more here: http://www.northernlife.ca/news/localNews/2015/10/13-anick-gervais-sudbury.aspx

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother contestant shares her depression battle
Dreamer Administrator
10/17/15 03:34 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 788
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)