Meet the houseguests Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Canada >> BBCA News & Rumours

WillRulz
Jokers Wild
Reged: 05/22/03
Big Brother U.S. winner takes aim at Big Brother Canada
05/25/15 12:30 PM

By: John Powell Special to the Star

One of Big Brother U.S.A.’s most respected and infamous players is calling the Canadian production out and laying down a public challenge.

“Until Big Brother Canada provides a cash prize that matches or exceeds other countries they will always be in the back seat,” said Will Kirby, the winner of Big Brother 2 in the States and fourth place finisher in its all-star season in 2006.

“My strong suggestion is that Big Brother Canada beg Big Brother U.S.A. for a nation versus nation matchup with a significant grand prize, then we’ll finally get to see who is the best reality contestant in North America."

“Let’s please agree to pay the prize out in American dollars though so I won’t experience any accounting (or) tax issues when I collect,” continued Kirby.

For the full story, click here.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother U.S. winner takes aim at Big Brother Canada
WillRulz
05/25/15 12:30 PM
xx * Love him or hate him, he puts BBCAD on the map. NT
Jolt10
05/25/15 08:19 PM
xx * Dude only pops up to talk money and latch on to trends. Irrelevant old fame whore. NT
herpes
05/25/15 06:21 PM
xx * No doubt the prize money could be increased to be near or on par with what BBUS offers, but what a pompous a$$hat. NT
SlyM
05/25/15 05:00 PM
xx * Overall both shows could use a lift...
jenosub
05/25/15 03:30 PM
xx * It probably will be since the ratings have been going up each year. As far as Allison, Rich and CBS are concerned, BB16 was a huge hit. NT
Corndogger
05/25/15 05:10 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 4246
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)