Meet the houseguests Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Canada >> BBCA News & Rumours

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Super Secret Power Saves Two Houseguests and Sends One Packing on Big Brother Canada
05/13/15 10:43 PM

Global/Shaw Press Release

Super Secret Power Saves Two Houseguests and Sends One Packing on Big Brother Canada

Reality Powerhouses Dominate Global Next Wednesday Night Beginning at 7pm ET/PT with Big Brother Canada's Devious Double Eviction Followed by Survivor's Action-Packed Two-Hour Finale at 8p ET/PT

TORONTO, May 14, 2015 /CNW/ - Following last week's shocking triple eviction, Big Brother Canada's houseguests were thrown a game-changing #TwistosTwist that sent 32 year-old Ottawa native, Bruno Ielo, to the jury house in tonight's eviction episode. Next Wednesday, Big Brother Canada brings viewers a drama-packed double eviction with a special start time at 7pm ET/PT (8pm MT/AT and 10pm CT) followed by the two-hour Survivor finale at 8pm ET/PT only on Global.

"I had a great time. I had a blast, no hard feelings. It is what it is – I have no regrets, I loved every minute of it," Bruno told Arisa after his eviction. "Brittnee made the absolute best move with the power she had because if I would have stayed this week, I'm pretty sure I would have taken the money home."

After sending three houseguests packing in Big Brother Canada's first-ever triple eviction, Ashleigh won HOH and set her sights on sending Sarah home once and for all, nominating her alongside Godfrey. At the POV competition, Sarah fought for her Big Brother life, winning the competition and securing her safety for the week. At the POV ceremony, Sarah chose to use the power on herself, forcing Ashleigh to name a replacement nominee. Ashleigh targeted Brittnee and Queen B found herself sitting on the block for the fifth time this season.

Meanwhile, Canada voted for the latest #TwistosTwist, which began with Brittnee and Sarah being named the week's Have-Nots. This sent the duo in to a downward spiral, assuming the country disliked their game play, only to learn that the country hand-chose them to compete for a never-before-seen power. Brittnee earned the super secret power and was given strict instructions not to disclose any information about it until the eviction. During the live eviction, Brittnee pulled out the biggest save of the season, using her power to remove both herself and Godfrey from the block, and nominated Zach and Bruno in their place. The dumbfounded duo sat shocked as the houseguests went straight to the vote, sending Ottawa Construction Worker, Bruno, home in a unanimous 4-0 vote.

Tonight's episode concluded with the houseguests competing in "100 Minutes in Hell" – a grueling HOH competition that will set the stage for next Wednesday's double eviction. Watch Sunday at 7pm ET/PT to find out who wins HOH and which houseguests they nominate for eviction. Watch the Big Brother Canada Side Show Thursday at 10pm ET on Slice™ with special guest Anick Gervais (BBCAN2).

Big Brother Canada's houseguests are competing for a grand prize of $100,000, a $25,000 gift card from The Brick, and a $10,000 trip of a lifetime courtesy of Twistos. Based on Endemol's worldwide hit franchise and in association with Shaw Media, Big Brother Canada is produced by Insight Production Company Ltd., an award-winning production company most recently honoured with an Academy Icon Award on its 35th anniversary by the Academy of Canadian Cinema & Television.

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Super Secret Power Saves Two Houseguests and Sends One Packing on Big Brother Canada
Dreamer Administrator
05/13/15 10:43 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 956
Thread Tags: Bruno BBCAN3, Zach BBCAN3, Brittnee BBCAN3

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)