Meet the houseguests Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Canada >> BBCA News & Rumours

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Jordan Vs. Godfrey On 'Big Brother Canada' Eviction Night: Who Went Home?
04/22/15 11:40 PM

Jordan Vs. Godfrey On 'Big Brother Canada' Eviction Night: Who Went Home?
By BRENT FURDYK 4/22/2015 at 10:00 PM ET

When we last saw our plucky houseguests, they were still reeling from the return of Sindy with an 'S' — which really messed with Zack's HOH mojo. "It's time to take back the throne," she declared.

But after winning POV with Jordan's help, Zach told Jordan he was reneging on their deal, which was the least of Zach's problems after Godfrey declared all-out war on him when Zach nominated Godfrey and Jordan for eviction. "Using your closest ally as a pawn to send me home?" Godfrey told Zach. "Never a good idea."

Deciding not to use his Power of Veto on either, Jordan and Godfrey remained on the block — which resulted in a flurry of clandestine meetings, deal-making and campaigning as Sindy with an 'S' rallied her anti-Zach forces.

But Big Brother had a big twist, when Bobby and Pilar were chosen to be locked in the vault for 24 hours and then given a difficult decision: the first person to press a buzzer will receive $10,000 cash right now. The catch: whoever takes the cash will leave the house. When the time ran out, neither took the deal.

And then came voting time, and host Arisa Cox had some news: whoever is evicted tonight will be the first member of the jury.

Godfrey made his case: "Are you guys ready to make a big move? Are you ready to do some work or are you just going to stay here and be Zach's cheerleaders? You keep me, I'm coming after that guy, I will win HOH, I will send your ass packing, man... do the smart thing."

Read more here: http://www.etcanada.com/blogs/etc_137000/jordan-vs-godfrey-on-big-brother-canada-eviction-night-who-went-home/tv/

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Jordan Vs. Godfrey On 'Big Brother Canada' Eviction Night: Who Went Home?
Dreamer Administrator
04/22/15 11:40 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 498
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)