Meet the houseguests Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Canada >> BBCA News & Rumours

This is a response to: We're Not in Kansas Anymore...
decafjnr
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 06/18/04
Loc: Indiana
I know how a lot of people don't like twists, but this is exactly why I do like them. It let's houseguests know that even their best laid plans may
03/24/15 05:26 PM

not work. So I say, bring on the twists...the more the better

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* We're Not in Kansas Anymore...
Jokerette Administrator
03/24/15 11:10 AM
xx * Oh,boy, I sure enjoyed that as well. It's like the Have Not Room but much bigger, making it the Have Not HOUSE! Pretty tough of BB though yikes! NT
CatsRock
03/25/15 02:16 AM
xx * So glad the viewers voting was in week 1 so they cant hate on a good player and send them packing to save a boring person who does nothing. NT
CalebFTW
03/24/15 08:35 PM
xx * I know how a lot of people don't like twists, but this is exactly why I do like them. It let's houseguests know that even their best laid plans may
decafjnr
03/24/15 05:26 PM
xx * BB Return to Prohibition? Since the knife incident over a decade ago the US version is very alcohol lite, esp. compared to Canada. NT
theotherguy
03/24/15 02:09 PM
xx * With all of the prescribed drug use in the house alcohol might interfere with and or enhance a houseguests elevated state of mind beyond control. NT
IceColdBeer
03/25/15 07:20 AM
xx * Awesome take on the premiere Jokerette! It's true, how their faces fell when they realized how "special" their season was beginning...
colleenag
03/24/15 11:30 AM
xx * Oh i was hopping up and down in glee. Their little faces all stressed out and trying to put on brave front. THIS actually only hits the girls hard
AceRimmer
03/24/15 12:53 PM
xx * It was great. So much going on in that house though. Really busy decor I would be lost feeling turned upside down and nauseous. NT
Melonie
03/24/15 01:00 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 4525
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)