Meet the houseguests Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Canada >> BBCA Help Center

JimmyBB
Reged: 07/08/09
A workaround for those that can't get two BBViewer windows to run at same time. This is the third year that I had this problem...
03/27/17 07:59 PM

It works for some and not others so makes it hard to fix. Like others, It works on my old system (Vista) but not on Windows 10. Also, it's only a problem with BBCan. Works fine on BBUSA.

I did figure out a fix though that should work for everyone. What you have to do is open your first window. Then click File/New Window to open the second one. Normally after about ten seconds the second one goes black. What you do is on the second window click one of the cams. Say you want to have cam 1 and cam 3 up on two windows. On the second window that you opened click cam 3...go immediately back to the first window you opened and click cam 1..then immediately go back to the second window and click cam 3 AGAIN..do it in that order. Always start with the second window you open. This works for me every time (although at times you have to do it a few times until it sticks but almost always on my first try it works)..both windows then stay open. Make sure to do the click process within the 10 seconds before second one goes black. However, if you change cams after that, you will have to do the process over. Sometimes if it isn't working close both windows and start fresh and it should work. Just remember that anytime that you change a cam after it works you will have to do the process over.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* A workaround for those that can't get two BBViewer windows to run at same time. This is the third year that I had this problem...
JimmyBB
03/27/17 07:59 PM
xx * I am so happy that you were able to find a work around this issue. THANK YOU for sharing! NT
susanr342 *
03/28/17 06:47 AM
xx * You're welcome Susan NT
JimmyBB
03/28/17 06:49 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 358
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)