Meet the houseguests Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Canada >> BBCA Help Center

This is a response to: Help, I am not computer savy at all. My screen goes black after about 3 hours, I still have sound but have to restart to get my screen back
DodgyStyle
enthusiast
Reged: 03/13/13
You may want to try disabling all power management software, both in the BIOS (hopefully someone with you can help there) and in your operating system
04/12/14 12:37 PM

and see if that makes a difference.

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Help, I am not computer savy at all. My screen goes black after about 3 hours, I still have sound but have to restart to get my screen back
marybeth
04/12/14 11:29 AM
xx * Try these things out. Your issue could be many, many things. Inside..
WillRulz
04/12/14 01:02 PM
xx * You may want to try disabling all power management software, both in the BIOS (hopefully someone with you can help there) and in your operating system
DodgyStyle
04/12/14 12:37 PM
xx * is the screen going black regardless if there is activity or not? have you tried hitting escape or ctrl/alt/delete to wake it up? NT
Belle
04/12/14 12:24 PM
xx * That would be great dogy if someone can help or try to guide me on how to do that. Belle, yes, i have tried both things you suggested and the feeds
marybeth
04/12/14 12:46 PM
xx * So it's just the feeds that go black? Try running them on their lowest setting. Click where is says HD and change it. NT
Whirley
04/12/14 10:38 PM
xx * lol okay that the limit of my help hope someone smarter comes alone Marybeth :) NT
Belle
04/12/14 12:54 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 4027
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)