Meet the houseguests Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Canada >> BBCA Discussion

This is a response to: I agree with most of what you all said. I don’t agree that she could be Johnny. But maybe. I think she can win also, but I’m a fan hers and wanted to make sure I wasn’t being stupid thinking it. NT
kimberino
Joker Super Slick
Reged: 08/27/05
Depends a lot on who Johnny screws over to get to the end. NT
04/22/18 10:13 PM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Can Liv win? Or is she playing for 2nd? If so, who does she need to get to the end with? NT
CBospreyizzle
04/22/18 09:54 PM
xx * I was thinking of this just this morning (colossal waste of time but whatever)...I definitely think if Liv takes Johnny to F2 she loses. Better to take Maddy. She needs a L/J/M F3 and FHOH. NT
colleenag
04/23/18 03:35 AM
xx * I agree with most of what you all said. I don’t agree that she could be Johnny. But maybe. I think she can win also, but I’m a fan hers and wanted to make sure I wasn’t being stupid thinking it. NT
CBospreyizzle
04/22/18 10:09 PM
xx * Depends a lot on who Johnny screws over to get to the end. NT
kimberino
04/22/18 10:13 PM
xx * I don’t think this will be a bitter jury. Maybe Will will be bitter. But I think the rest will try their best to vote on game. NT
CBospreyizzle
04/22/18 10:24 PM
xx * If she has Daela and Ali, Will is the 4th and he really likes Liv. NT
kimberino
04/22/18 10:26 PM
xx * I think Kaela could vote Johnny. She has no issue going against her relationships in this house. NT
CBospreyizzle
04/22/18 10:28 PM
xx * Depending on end comps & who she is against Liv has Daela & ALi as votes & possibly Johnny. I think she can get Ryan's vote if he isn't bitter against anyone but Johnny or Paras. NT
ArgosFan
04/22/18 09:56 PM
xx * Yes she can win. I can see her winning over Maddy, Paras, Will, and even Johnny. NT
kimberino
04/22/18 09:55 PM
xx * I think she only wins against Maddy and maybe Will NT
Dani
04/22/18 09:54 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 35
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)