Meet the houseguests Watch Live Feed

Forums >> Big Brother Canada >> BBCA Discussion

This is a response to: nope, they are all nice people but kind of blah NT
RavenDrizzle
Joker Eager Beaver
Reged: 09/07/12
They all seem to be gaming which I like, but still extremely meh. Itís weird. Could be a good thing. Maybe not. I have no idea! Iíve never sat on a fence this hard in my life. NT
03/13/18 08:44 PM

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Is there anybody in this cast you really like? If so who? I enjoy a lot of them, but donít really care about any of them. I might be rooting for Erica and Maddy, but wouldnít care if they left. NT
RavenDrizzle
03/13/18 08:39 PM
xx * I'm ok with all of them. I need someone to love and someone to root against. I'm hoping this will be easier to find once ANdrew is gone and we start a new week NT
nicholaspuppy
03/13/18 08:54 PM
xx * Andrew would have been fun to root against. But seeing as the whole house was against him by the time we got feeds that sort of ruined this week. NT
RavenDrizzle
03/13/18 08:57 PM
xx * yep, exactly. I wish we could speed up weeks like this BBCeleb style NT
nicholaspuppy
03/13/18 09:03 PM
xx * Having a hard time with anyone standing out. They like to hang out in big groups and all talk at the same time. They have kind of merged into one singular annoying houseguest NT
Hermit
xx * LMAO! I know how you feel. I am slowly figuring out who they all are now. But I get it. NT
RavenDrizzle
03/13/18 08:56 PM
xx * nope, they are all nice people but kind of blah NT
FurlessBat
03/13/18 08:42 PM
xx * this. I can't bring myself to be interested in what type of game they're playing because I don't have anyone i'm rooting for or against NT
Poz
03/13/18 09:19 PM
xx * They all seem to be gaming which I like, but still extremely meh. Itís weird. Could be a good thing. Maybe not. I have no idea! Iíve never sat on a fence this hard in my life. NT
RavenDrizzle
03/13/18 08:44 PM
xx * I'm also leaning towards Erica and even Kaela. Though, it's better not to fall in love with any of the HGs so you're not devastated when they eventually lose NT
nammer
03/13/18 08:51 PM
xx * such a sucker for showmances. Just like Blockhead NT
nicholaspuppy
xx * For sure. Iím far from caring about anybody leaving. Now that I can tell them all apart I think I sort of like Kaela. But Iíd have to see her in power or in trouble before I really know. NT
RavenDrizzle
xx * How she deals with being targeted together with Derek will say a lot about her as a player NT
nammer
xx * She just came on my feed and I hate it. LOL. They will be making out all day by themselves within a week. Iím going to avoid them starting now. NT
RavenDrizzle
03/13/18 09:02 PM
xx * lol she actually doesn't spend much of her day with him! She makes the rounds. Idk I'm impressed with her grasp of the game. NT
nammer
03/13/18 09:07 PM
xx * Haha. Okay I will watch her when she isnít with him. I just hate the showmances because once they start making out they get a cam dedicated to them all season. NT
RavenDrizzle
03/13/18 09:12 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 69
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threadsô

Copyright 2018 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)