Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
Big Brother Winner Morgan Willett Talks Reality TV & Surviving Los Angeles
11/24/17 12:39 AM

Big Brother Winner Morgan Willett Talks Reality TV & Surviving Los Angeles

Mickey Keating | PopWrapped Author

11/14/2017 9:58 pm

The 23-Year-Old Big Brother Winner on reality drama, breaking into Hollywood, and surviving Los Angeles!

Morgan Willett shows up to my West Hollywood apartment as I’m smoking a cigarette on the sidewalk. For about ten minutes we try to find parking in the most over populated neighborhood in the country. After a struggle, we eventually decide to have her park in my neighbor’s parking spot. Willett is arguably the luckiest person I know, so we risk the tow. She’s fearless, my muse, and by chance, my best friend.

Willett pops out of her vehicle, decked in The University of Texas at Austin memorabilia, in an oversized, men’s flannel shirt, yoga pants, and fuzzy sandals. Her hair is in a messy bun and she barely has makeup on. Without question, she’s the most stunning girl I’ve ever witnessed. She parodies one of those “Get You A Girl Who Can Do Both” memes. This isn’t her usual attire, but her comfort zone. We’ve been friends since she won Big Brother: Over the Top and she’s likely the person I talk to the most besides my mother. Before we sit down for this interview, I beg her to help me carry in a desk that I spray painted hours before. She helps with a smile and being realistic, if it wasn’t for her: that desk would’ve never made it up my stairs. Willett is frequently on social media exercising. She doesn’t do stunts, her results are genuine.

If you’re familiar with Willett, you already know that she hails from small town Texas with traditional roots. Seemingly innocent, she now resides in the city of (falling) angels, Los Angeles. Her humble beginning has led to great success. Willett, time and time again, has has needed no excuse for to enjoy the fruits of her labor. She kicks back on my bed and manages to find a way to prop a recording device to be heard. Brains and beauty are a dangerous combination; She has them both. She cocks her head and asks me: “So, where do we start?” Read on : https://popwrapped.com/exclusive-big-brother-morgan-willett-talks-breaking-into-hollywood-surviving-los-angeles

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Big Brother Winner Morgan Willett Talks Reality TV & Surviving Los Angeles
Dreamer Administrator
11/24/17 12:39 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 647
Thread Tags: Big Brother Winner Morgan Willett Talks Reality TV & Surviving Los Angeles

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)