Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Alumni

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
EXCLUSIVE: Yes, ‘Big Brother’ 18’s Nicole Franzel and Victor Arroyo Are Dating! How They Fell in Love
09/08/17 11:36 AM

EXCLUSIVE: Yes, ‘Big Brother’ 18’s Nicole Franzel and Victor Arroyo Are Dating! How They Fell in Love
By Brice Sander 9:47 AM PDT, September 8, 2017

Big Brother might just have a better relationship track record than The Bachelor.

It turns out two of season 18’s houseguests, winner Nicole Franzel and Victor Arroyo, are now dating… thanks to season 19!

“Everything came together for the premiere of Big Brother 19, where we were in New York and we just clicked,” Victor confesses. “From then on, it was, I guess it was a love story, and now she's my girlfriend.”
Read on here: http://www.etonline.com/exclusive-yes-big-brother-18s-nicole-franzel-and-victor-arroyo-are-dating-how-they-fell-love-86773

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* EXCLUSIVE: Yes, ‘Big Brother’ 18’s Nicole Franzel and Victor Arroyo Are Dating! How They Fell in Love
Dreamer Administrator
09/08/17 11:36 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 3508
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)