Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Alumni

Dreamer

Site Admin
Reged: 07/24/02
Loc: Think twice ~ cause it's just another day for you and me in paradise
'Big Brother' Alum Natalie Negrotti 'Would Love' to Compete on 'Survivor': 'I'm One With Nature'
04/26/17 02:23 AM

'Big Brother' Alum Natalie Negrotti 'Would Love' to Compete on 'Survivor': 'I'm One With Nature'

By Nicholas Hautman
2 days ago

Natalie Negrotti is ready for her next adventure! The Big Brother season 18 star opens up exclusively to Us Weekly about why she'd love to compete on Survivor.

"I would be happy doing another TV show," Negrotti, 27, tells Us. "Survivor would be awesome because I was raised on that as well. I'm one with nature, as girly as I am. I was raised outdoors, you know, going to farms and hiking mountains."

In fact, the Venezuela native's friends often poke fun at her love for the outdoors. "I grew up climbing trees and picking mangos from my backyard every day," she explains. "And people are like, 'That's kind of weird.' I'm like, 'Well, I was raised in another country. It's a little different, you know.'" Read on here: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/big-brothers-natalie-negrotti-wants-to-compete-on-survivor-w477724

Shut the flippin' front door! ~~ Do you think you were born awesome, or just grew up badass?

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* 'Big Brother' Alum Natalie Negrotti 'Would Love' to Compete on 'Survivor': 'I'm One With Nature'
Dreamer Administrator
04/26/17 02:23 AM
xx * That Would Be Dwarf Mango Trees NT
Matzak
05/05/17 06:34 AM
xx * Princess wouldn't last 3 days. She'd be crying and complaining that she was being bullied...boo hoo. NT
kymama
04/29/17 03:25 PM
xx * What a joke. NT
Hawkman
04/27/17 12:56 PM
To support Joker's Updates at no extra cost, sign up for Big Brother Live Feeds by Clicking Here
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Extra information
Thread views: 2453
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Privacy statement | User List | Game Room | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™ 6.2.1

Copyright 2017 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv2)