Forums >> Big Brother USA >> BB Alumni

FurnitureAlliance
Jokers Pro
Reged: 08/07/06
Loc: Los Angeles
Jeff Schroeder, Jordan Lloyd Open Up About Baby Lawson, Sleepless Nights and Their Parenting Instincts
11/28/16 10:00 PM

Jeff Schroeder and Jordan Lloyd are opening up in an exclusive interview with Us Weekly about their first few weeks as parents to Lawson Keith, who they welcomed October 13.

As with a lot of new parents, the biggest adjustment for the Big Brother stars has been getting used to a newborn’s sleep schedule.

“Jeff and I take shifts,” Lloyd, 30, explains. “Normally I go to bed early and then I’ll wake up at like 3 or 4 and then he goes to sleep and I take over. It’s getting better, though. He used to wake every two hours, on the dot. That kind of puts you on edge a little bit, losing sleep and things like that, but you’ve got to understand he’s just a little baby and he’s crying because he’s trying to tell you that he’s hungry or he needs his diaper changed. So you kind of have to be patient, and patience isn’t one of my best things
Although Lloyd says “he cries all the time,” she is mostly unbothered by little Lawson’s wails. “You’re like, ‘Oh my gosh, I’m so tired.’ And then he’ll smile at you and you’re just like, ‘Aw, OK,’” she says.
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/jeff-schroeder-and-jordan-lloyd-open-up-about-baby-lawson-w452328

Edited (11/29/16 01:28 PM)

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Jeff Schroeder, Jordan Lloyd Open Up About Baby Lawson, Sleepless Nights and Their Parenting Instincts
FurnitureAlliance
11/28/16 10:00 PM

Extra information
Thread views: 2882
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)