Truthful13
Poster Emeritus
Reged: 09/01/13
Candice Stewart is pregnant :)
07/09/16 08:57 AM

She announced it on Instagram.

"candiequeenxo

Dear little bean,

I'm going to snuggle the snugglies out of you in January and give you 600 million kisses for all the throwing up in random places you have caused over the past 3 months lol. It has all been worth it. Glamour puss Candie is looking tow up (lol) but it's not about me anymore. I'm so beyond grateful that God chose me to be your Mommie and I'm even more grateful for all my friends and family that have been so supportive since I revealed the news. @mrs.chevitastewart @baybprincess @odeliamirzadeh @zambia87 @madlee709 thank you so much for being my home away from home here in Cali🌴 over these past couple of months. Not having my family close by is hard but you all sure do feel like family. I love you all more than you know and your support, visits, calls, and texts mean more to me than you can ever imagine. It's the people who are there for you during major life events, changes, ups/downs that are the keepers. Feeling beyond blessed. XOXO from me and the growing bundle of joy!
#Glowing&Growing#TryingToSnapBackQuick#13weekspregnant #MILF2Be"

Entire thread (Refresh)
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Candice Stewart is pregnant :)
Truthful13
07/09/16 08:57 AM
xx * Her instagram is PRIVATE, so are you sharing her private info here? JMO and all that, but I don't agree with doing that to her. NT
LettucePray
07/13/16 11:14 PM
xx * Completely agree. It's a violation of her privacy. There are implicit conditions upon "friendship" within social media. If you are allowed inside
DaveG
07/17/16 05:46 AM
xx * "What happens on a road trip, stays on a road trip." NT
BBAnnie
07/17/16 08:35 AM
xx * I was looking for the 'like' button. She'll be an amazing mom! NT
boo2
07/09/16 12:53 PM
xx * Awwwww <3 NT
VelvetWind
07/09/16 08:58 AM

Extra information
Thread views: 14267
Thread Tags: None

Contact Us | Donate | Privacy statement | User List | Retired Forums | Acronyms and Board Terms | Report A Violation Home

UBB.threads™

Copyright 2023 JokersUpdates.com (v6.2x.Srv1)